//Salesforce Implementation Story – Securities Company
OverviewEstablished in May 2000 by Bank X, Y Securities Joint Stock Company is one of the first six securities firms in Vietnam. In two consecutive years 2009 and 2010, Securities Y has risen to the leading brokerage market share in both exchanges: Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) and Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE). They are also continuously ranked in the Top 10 market share in both departments. The branch network and transaction offices of Securities Y have been expanded and operated effectively in many key cities. After doing their research, they found that the most important problem with a securities company is its optimization of customer data. Therefore, 2019 is the year that marks the maturity of the Securities Y system, when they decide to use Salesforce with their system.
Salesforce Implementation Story – Securities Company
Category : Salesforce
- Securities Y has a very large customer database that cannot be managed quickly by Excel.
- They also have a large number of Brokers and customer support collaborators. However, Y Securities has not fully tested its customer relationship.
- Departments and divisions do not have the association, reporting data is not automatically and updated in real-time.
- No tools to implement an email marketing strategy, as well as to track customer behavior.
- In parallel with maintaining the Broker and collaborator language team, Securities Y realizes that it is necessary to have a unified management software as well as indirect customer care system. So Y Securities turned to Salesforce to solve all the problems and challenges they were facing.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud helps employees of securities Y manage a large volume of customers with millions of trading customers.
- Moreover, CRM also helps management manage all projects and customer relationships.
- With The Pardot system, securities Y can build a special customer care strategy, evaluate customer interaction with the marketing strategy, thereby proposing appropriate changes.
- Visitor tracking
- Lead scoring and grading
- Automated lead assignment
- Lead nurturing
- Forms and landing pages
- Progressive profiling
- Dynamic content
- Email marketing