//Salesforce Implementation Story – Bank X
OverviewIn 2018, Bank X, one of the leading financial groups in Vietnam. They initiated a corporate digital transformation program, officially became a digital bank with a greedy goal, their customers are the 1st priority, and fully focused on customer database development. The bank’s 25th anniversary in 2019 provided the perfect opportunity to launch a new brand, reflecting the bank’s transformation to be more modern, digital, and customer-centric center. Therefore, Bank X needs a tool to build a comprehensive marketing development strategy to attract new customers as well get better database management and user experiences.
Salesforce Implementation Story – Bank X
Category : Salesforce
- The bank has a very large customer database that cannot be managed quickly by excel.
- The Bank X launched promotions for large customers, but not yet a professional tool for branching and evaluating the effectiveness of those programs for client files.
- Departments and divisions do not have the association, reporting and updating data is not automatically and in real-time.
- The Bank’s software and products are running separately, not yet connected, to cross-sell the products on the same ecosystem of the Bank.
- The Bank also does not have tools to track customers as well as analyze customer behavior.
Salesforce Is The Best Solution
- Bank X has reached out to Salesforce, which has helped Bank X solve all the problems and challenges they are facing
- Salesforce CRM helps to manage the volume of customers with millions of transactional per day, thousands of new acquired customers installing and using the Bank X app every day.
- CRM also helps leader, director can control all projects and customer relationships.
- Marketing Cloud is a powerful tool helping Bank X improve the ability to track customers’ behavior through social media interactions and transactions. Moreover, it enhances the visibility of brand-oriented products, increase opportunities to up-sell & cross-sell other products of the business.
- Configuration: Marketing Cloud, Sale Cloud CRM
- Email Studio
- Content Builder and Journey Builder
- Automation Studio
- Mobile Push
- Advertising Studio
- Standard Lead Object and Fields